Sunday, November 22, 2009

This mystery it cancels out my misery (Part 1)...

Mystery Google Answer Of The Day

From http://mysterygoogle.com/

I asked "Why is
Josh trashy?" and the following response:



A youtube video entitled "taking the hobbits to isengard"

I know Sassy josh isn't terribly tall, but he's surely not a hobbit. Perhaps Mystery Google was confusing Sassy josh with Enrickyricardo, who is smaller of stature, has a very hirsute head and face, and is joined at the hip, almost Siamese twin wise, with Sassy josh.

The mistake is an easy one to make.

POLT Listening to "Football Night In America"

AH! I think I touched your uvula! - Polt

3 comments:

that's J-O-S-H said...

I am 6 feet tall! I think that's rather tall, isn't it?

Polt said...

height is all relative. YOu're shorter than me, but we're BOTH looking up at Craiggers.

Maybe it's the fact that I think of you and Enrickyricardo as twins, and so I average your heights together in my mind, and you jsut seem shorter than you are.

Just be glad the answer wasn't a link to a Gollum video. :)

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

Wow - Josh is 6 feet tall? Huh.