Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part

TMI Tuesdays

1. Is there an entertaining story attached to (women) your first bra / (men) your first jockstrap? There really isn't. I never actually had to buy a jockstrap for school, as I was in no sports and didn't really do all that much in gym class either. I did buy one later, cause a guy I was seeing was into guys in jockstraps, but that's a whole other kind of tale.
2. Is there a story to (women) your first try at bralessness /(men) your first encounter with bralessness? Presumably, my first encounter with bralessness was when mom was breastfeeding me, which, while there might a a story there somewhere, I don't remember it, nor really want to.
3. How about your first time going commando? Sorry, no great story here. I usually wore underwear and then as a kid, like ten or so, I heard guys in school talk about doing it, so I tried it one day. Felt weird. That's my story.
4. Or your first discovery of lack-of-underpants in another? I remember in middle school, in gym class once, as we were changing after gym, the guy at the locker next to me, Andy, when he got back from the shower and dried off, just pulled his jeans on without any underwear. All the rest of the day, I was kinda turned on thinking that he didn't have any underwear on, it was rebellious, and exotic to me..at least at that age. Kind of like a naughty secret that only we both knew. Although, I we never talked about it, and i don't even kow that he knew I knew. And hell, at 13, practically anything and everything got me kinda turned on, so this was no different in that respect than any other day.
5. Any other good underwear-related tales to tell? Not specifically, but a good pair of underwear on a hot guy is always great. And it's better once the underwear is off him. Ba-dum-DUM!

POLT

No comments: