Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TMI Tuesdays
1. I lost my virginity at 18, in the back of a car, on prom night. Where and when did you lose yours? We've had this question before, and my answer is still quite ambiguous. I've been fooling around with my peers since I was in grade school, so I don't remember the exact time I lost my virginity, but it was young.
2. I think my ass is my best sexual feature. What is yours? Physically, I guess maybe my eyes? My height did seem to suprise some people, but I hope in a good way.
3. A recurring theme in my fantasies is being slammed up against the wall. Do you have a recurring fantasy or a theme to your fantasies? Yes, yes, I do, but I generally like to keep that between me and the person helping me act it out, so unless you're offering....
4. I love watching guys masturbate. Do you enjoy watching others (a partner or a stranger) masturbate? Oh hell yeah! Strangers, partners, multiple strangers at the same time, multiple partners at the same time, it's all good.
5. I hate when guys are quiet in bed. I like to hear you moaning as you cum. Do you like you partners quiet? Are you quiet? It depends on how worked up I am, but generally, I'm not quiet. And I don't like a chatterbox (there's other things I want you doing with your mouth), but I do like some noises and such from my partner.
6. I love playing with nipples. Do you having your nipples played with? Yes, please.
7. My ‘number’ is between 15 and 25. What is your 'number'? Um, is this my favorite number, or the number of people I've been with, or the number of people I've been with at once, or the number of people I've been with in one day? Regardless, the answer to all those questions is more than 2.

POLT

1 comment:

hoteltuesday said...

I'm a chatterbox! Yay!