Thursday, November 12, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 187)...

Once more, it's time for...

Well, kids, prepare yourself for this, steel your nerves and gird your loins, I give you the amazing, the stupendous, the unbelievably massive....

...Polt gun.


Hmm, perhaps I should say the Polt BB gun? Polt water pistol? Polt sling shot?

To see what others put up this week, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "Chances Are" by Johnny Mathis

There were two controversial films that came out in 2004. One being "The Passion Of The Christ" and the other "Fahrenheit 911". The difference between them is one is about a man who thinks he is the son of God, and the other is about Jesus.

4 comments:

G-Man said...

Forget about that Happy Horseshit!
I need a 55 tomorrow!
Sorry for any inconveniance, and thank you for your co-operation!

G-Man said...

Ya know, Mike Moore and I went to the same college, and we are from the same home town. Be careful what you say, he'll show up at your doorstep with a camera and a crew, and say you are secretly STRAIGHT!!!

Anonymous said...

Were you reading my mind this week? We have the same picture!

Polt said...

TUG, my friend, we have the same subject matter, but after actually seeing your photo, I can assure you we have nowhere NEAR the same picture. :)