Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part

TMI Tuesdays

1. What are your thoughts on Polyamorous Relationships? Polyamorous, which to me means more than one love, would be bothersome. However, a polysexual (?) relationship would not. The difference to me is, sex is just an act, there doesn't have to be love involved. And while I wouldn't really want my partner having sex with other people, it wouldn't bother me as much as my partner being in love with someone else.
2. What is on your list of relationship "deal breakers"? If I can't trust you, for whatever reason, that's pretty much a deal breaker.
3. How long did it take you you to find the type "you are into" and/or accept it? I'm not honestly sure I have a type right now. Oh, I know what appeals to me, and when I was younger, it was definitely the young, slim, smooth twinkie type. But as I've grown older, I find I'm much more accepting of things I didn't accept when i was younger. Age, size, looks are less important to me now.
4. What is your view on full disclosure about past relationships? (Lies of omission not lies of commission) I don't know that this is even an issue. I mean, I wouldn't want my partner to not tell me anything about his past, but at the same time, I'm not gonan grill him over who he's been with and how many and that sorta stuff. He's with me now, that's all that really matters now.
5. Have you ever been in a situation where you were not comfortable complying with the adventurous request of a lover? Well, I posted a few posts below about a diaper thing...that made me VERY uncomfotable.

POLT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TOTALLY agree with #1. You said exactly how I feel, but you said it so much better. :)