Thursday, November 05, 2009

Teach the world to snuff the fires and the liars...

Near the end of work today, I got a called from Corey. The last time we had talked, he told me of this book he was reading Snuff, and it sounded interesting to me. So when he called today, he told me he was done with it, and asked if I wanted to stop by after work and pick it up. And so I did.

I was the first time I had seen his place, and it was a decent looking place. He gave me the book and we talked, quite a bit about comic books actually. I found out he and Krissy are back together. Which in one way was disappointing, but in another, was a good thing. It was good because they make each other happy, and we all know how I've TRIED to hate her, but she's just so much fun. But I was disappointed cause...well, I don't know, I mean it's not like I have a chance with him, since he's straight and all, but still....it was just a bit disappointing.

But on the best side, when i got there he was wearing his work shirt, which is a turtleneck thing that he hates. He kept pulling at it while we talked. I was in the middle of some fascinating point about how Marvel Comics sucks, or whatever, when he just suddenly took off for his bedroom. He yelled for me to continue, he could hear me, so I did. And he returned carrying a t-shirt. So while I continued talking, he took off his turtleneck, threw it on a chair, fooled around with the t-shirt getting it turned right side out and all, and then put it on.

I don't recall exactly when, but sometime during this I stopped talked and just stared. At that point in time I had no idea what I had been talking about. All I knew was there he was bared to the waist. And what a sight it was to behold. He is freaking HOT! I mean, I already knew he was, but I hadn't seen his chest before. Very nice. I think we both laughed when his shirt was on, and I, somewhat sheepishly, went back to the topic of comic books.

Yeah, he's hot and all, but we have a lot in common, and get along great and I know I've said this before, but I gotta say it again: I could SO fall for him. But...he's straight, and has a girlfriend. So I'll just have to be happy with hanging out with him and being a friend.

I just wish, when I was at his place, I had my camera handy....

POLT Listening to "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John

One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected. - George W. Bush

1 comment:

that's J-O-S-H said...

I read "Snuff" last spring! I pimped it out on mah blog. Tell me what you think about it once you finish. The ending = WWWWTTTTFFFF??!?!?!?