Friday, November 13, 2009

Everybody here, getting out of control.....

I gotta thank Ray at Super Underwear Perverts (which is nowhere near as naughty as it sounds) for making me aware of this. He says it's The Best Thing Ever. And I can't disagree with him. I can't stop watching it. It's hypnotic. I DARE you to try to watch it only once.



All I can say that despite the nifty tunes, and athletic bodies, and smiling faces and surprisingly young looking Alan Thicke, the 80's weren't really that much fun. Or cool.

I was there. I know.

POLT Listening to the damn video again

Too many freaks, not enough sideshows.

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Wow. It's like a cult. Whatever those people are on, I need some.

I hated the 80's.

Ray Avito said...

I did not believe this video could possibly hypnotize me into watching the whole thing.

I will never doubt your word again. They're all so exuberant...

FunWithGrindr said...

Must. Buy. Purple. Leotard. Must. Use. Jazz. Hands. Must. Be. Perky...

Tam said...

They are all just too freaking perky (and I'm madly jealous). Lot of purple in there.