Thursday, November 19, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 188)...

Once more, kids, it's time for...

A few weeks ago, I was in Wal-Mart (don't judge) and I was walking by the men's 'fashions' section when something caught my eye. Well, actually, it jumped off the rack, threw itself at me, wrapped itself around me tightly and screamed in my ears "BUY ME! Buy me NOW! You NEED me!" (kinda like most of the guys I met in New York last month...but I digress...)

And so I did.



It a pair of pajama pants made out of Justice League Of Americe material! Well, 5/7th of the JLA's founding members at any rate. It has Superman (natch!), Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and the Flash on it. No Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter to be seen. I suppose, since this is supposed to be worn by men, they didn't want to put a woman on it, and since it's supposed to be worn by men who shop at Wal-Mart, they didn't want to put a green skinned alien on it. We all know how those men that shop at Wal-Mart feel about illegal immigrants. Myself excepted, of course. Cause I don't really shop at Wal-Mart. Hardly at all. Not much. Look it's my story and I can tell it any way I want to.

SO, to see what others put up this week, click
HERE

POLT Listening to "Have A Nice Day" by The Stereophonics

Would you please hand me a burrito? - Tuvok, Star Trek: Voyager

1 comment:

Elle said...

Well, I think they're awesome. And the story that went with it made me giggle. :)