Friday, December 05, 2008

I'll be your private dancer...

Found this on http://stickycrows.blogspot.com. Tornwordo was a Prancer, the gayest sounding reindeer. I wanted to be a Prancer. Instead, I'm this:

You Are Dancer





Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.

Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.

Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.





Hmm, well, could be worse, I suppose. I mean, I DO like happy dances AND private dances, and I am friendly...VERY friendly. This is more appropriate than Prancer after all!

POLT Listening to "Time Is Running Out" by Muse

An ugly girl is like a moped: you don't mind riding her when you're alone, but you sure don't want your friends to see you on her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You Are Blitzen"

That is me alright always blitzed.

Onanite

Bunny said...

I'm a Dancer too!