Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 122)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. What do present do you hope ends up under you tree? An Asian twinkie with a hairthing. But I'm not holding my breath.
2. What present are you most psyched about giving (PLEASE be vague or ignore this question if the recipient reads your blog)? Oh, I've already given it! A
calendar to Puntabulous!
3. DO you prefer to give or receive? To give...in nearly all things.
4. What is your favorite part off a sexual partner's body? Well, I'm gonna assume off is a misprint, cause I'm not into ANY body part being OFF the body. But my favorite body part is, oh let's say, the lips. I love a good thick moist set of lips. Although a guy's hair can be a turnon as well (see question #1).
5. What is your favorite part your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to? Nipples. End of story.
Bonus (as in optional): [Idea blatently stolen from
Os and hist HNT wishes.] What Christmas wishes would you grant to whom? Hmm, well check in later tonight, and I'll answer that question when I post about HNT.

POLT Listening to "She Sells Sanctuary" by The Cult Oil: 39.02 (-3.89); Gas: 1.64 (-)

The only permanance is change. - Moab'dib, Children of Dune

1 comment:

Ray Avito said...

The link-to in answer #1 was quite the treat!