Thursday, December 04, 2008

Undress me will I look like a fool (Part 138)...

Once more, it's time for....


Last Thursday was Thanksgiving. Each year, my family has a big reunion at a local community center, about 55-70 people show up. You can read about this year's Here.

After we finished eating, my three year old cousin Cam roped into a game of Candyland. I played with him and another cousin Mazie, she was 4. Cam actually ended up winning...but I came in second. Still, I think he somehow cheated.

At any rate, this particular time I took a photo, I managed to get a purple card! Sweet! It didn't help me with the game, but anytime I got a purple card, it was good turn.

(Cam wasn't too happy with the flashes from my camera, thus the closing of the eyes)

To see what other people posted, click HERE

POLT Listening to "Assassin" by Muse

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives or a high caliber automatic firearm.

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Man, it's been forever since I've played Candyland! I wonder if there's an online version...?

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Oh man. I *hate* playing Candyland with my nieces and nephews. They cheat!

Ashly Star said...

I haven't played Candyland in a while. Not since all the young ones in my family got to old for it the last few years, lol.

Happy Thursday!

Lapis Ruber said...

Happy family HNT!

lime said...

didja get a double purple at all? bonus!

S said...

I love Candyland! LR and I still play it from time to time.

Oh Polty, that would be the funnest news, for me to be on Project Runway! But, I am afraid I do not have the stamina or backbone to endure a reality show.

I am too gentle for that sort of competition.

Now, I have a fabulous idea. Do you wanna design some clothes and I can make? We can start with one thing and just play and have fun. If you have ever wanted to make something, especially womens fashions, I want someone to play with.

I will tell you, I am all about 100% cotton and other natural stuff like linen and silk. I do not do that MOOD thing ok?
:P

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

JW said...

You mean you didn't fiddle it so that Mazie would come second? It would have made her day, I'm sure, you heartless man you! ;)

Now I'm going to have to go and Google Candyland. I don't think it's one that's made it to this side of the Pond.

Happy HNT, sir!

Anonymous said...

Around here it's either Candyland or Chutes & Ladders. I usually lose!