Tuesday, December 02, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words

TMI Tuesdays

1. What are your turn-ons? Young (but legal) guys, minorities, long hair about down to their shoulders, shaved bald head on a black man, kissing.
2. What are your turn-offs? Bad breath and other unpleasant body odors, anyone too into themselves, and vaginas
3. Not counting your turn-ons, what's the best trait a person can have? Aside from the long haired thing, the next best thing is a thick, moist and willing set of lips.
4. Not counting your turn-offs, what's the worst trait a person can have? Talking on the cell phone constantly. If you meant physical trait, I’d have to go with a lot of excess wieght. Sounds hypocrtical, coming from me, but ya know, I don’t turn myself on, so it’s not ALL that hypcritical.
5. What's your biggest pet peeve? Stupid drivers! OhmiGOD, I want disintegration rays mounted on the hood of my car so I can just zap the idiotic drivers out of existence!
Bonus (as in optional):Describe your best and worst experience. I’m assuming you mean sexual experiences. The best was my 19 year old boyfriend and a 19 year old friend and me in bed. What more could a 39 year old gay guy want except two hot young guys in a threeway with him? The worst, well I like to say even bad sex is still good sex, cause it’s SEX!

POLT

3 comments:

Ray Avito said...

Disintegration rays!! Love it!

Jaynie said...

I've threatened to drown my husbands cell phone when we've been out. I figure the only thing stopping me from sticking it in a glass of beer is that it might ruin the beer.

Jason, as himself said...

2 nineteen year olds and one 39 year old? Wow! You've been so much naughtier (or better) than I. Okay, just better.