Sunday, December 28, 2008

Till the top dog eat, tryna' stop my meal...

Before I forget, this is the spread mom put out on Christmas day!


Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatos, sweet potatos, corn, buns, and...ew, sauerkraut. All of it was delicious...well, except for the sauerkraut, which I will not go near, so I've no idea how bad it tasted.

Later, as mom, grandmas and I sat and watched Ice Age 2, Angel laid on the floor at our feet. She has with her the gift from the neighborlady who watches her sometimes. It's a bright green, vaguely humanoid shaped squeak toy.


I've named it Snot. And she knows it as that, cause when I tell her "Go get your snot, go get your snot!" she gets it and brings it to me. She's a good dog.

POLT Listening to "Beautiful Child" by Rufus Wainwright

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cannot, you are right. - Henry Ford

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great meal, yum. BTW, my mom has the exact same tablecloth. Who would have guessed.

Onanite