Thursday, December 18, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 140)...

Once more it's time for...


And this week, as he usually does over the holidays each year, Osbasso has given us themes. And this week's theme is "The Christmas Tree HNT". He wants to see us in our Half-Nekkid-ness with our Christmas Trees. And far be it from me to not follow Os's requests. So I give you this:


Yeah, that's my tree. And a wrapped present with a bow in front between my legs. And other than the socks on my feet, I can assure you, I am unclothed, thus making the Half-Nekkid-ness.

To see others' Christmas Trees, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Alison" by Elvis Costello

I'd like to think that the Catholic Church would protect actual children as much as they protect fetuses. - Kate Clinton

12 comments:

Dee said...

You know, it's a shame that the present has a bow and not you - that'd make a great image even better!

HHNT, xx Dee

Vixen said...

Cute...um, tree. ;)

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the tree doesn't fall over :)

rob said...

Hi Polt. I never thought I'd see you with a bush between your legs.

Happy HNT.

White Light said...

tee hee, how ..clever... :-) HHNT!

Ashly Star said...

What ya doing laying down there? Heh. Cute tree! Happy HNT.

Moosekahl said...

There are a lot of sock pictures this week; did Os have an alternative theme? Happy HNT!

Jennybean said...

Another member of the little tree club...lol!

HHNT

Ryan said...

well how cute hhnt!

MarcelloNYC said...

Cute tree!

hApPy hAlF-nEkKiD hOlidaYs!

JW said...

I must admit I misread it initially and didn't notice the "wrapped present" bit. I only noticed the "bow in front between my legs" and wondered what I'd missed!

Nice tree and happy HNT!

Ray Avito said...

**perv alert** The intro to Polt's XXX POV flick?