Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I make it hot when I put on a show...

I've never much like Britney. I still don't much like Britney. I DO however quite like this video of a sexy little gay boy dancing to the Britney song "Circus". Oh and there's a cameo at the end that makes me giggle.



Ya know, I think there's a stage with a pole on it somewhere in Key West, West Hollywood, or Fire Island calling this boy's name. Honestly, though, he does dance pretty damn well.

And ya know, strangely, watching him, I'm not repulsed by the song. Go figure.

POLT Listening to "Circus" by *shudder* Britney Spears

All my stories are true. And if they're not, they should be. - Emmett, Queer As Folk

5 comments:

Ray Avito said...

This is one of the more ambitious YouTube exhibitionists I've seen. Quite impressed with the shower dancing!

The song's ONLY saving grace is that incredibly catchy chorus.

Ray Avito said...

Oh, and I must have those gloves...

Anonymous said...

nice shower dancing. I love how mom comes and gives him a towel at the end. Right on mom!

Victor said...

It's one way to wash your clothes, I suppose!

And, you are right about the ending - that is funny.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what mom thinks of her little dancer, must be okay with it since she through him a towel. I has probably been doing it since he was six.

Onanite