Tuesday, December 30, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 123)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2008 memories? Well, if look directly above, I have a whole post devoted to the top ten things of 2008. You can just read for yourself there.
2. What is the best thing you learned in 2008? I don't have to put up with negativity if I don't want to.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2008? Probably an 8 or 9.
4. What is your wish for 2009? What is your wish for someone else for 2009? My wish is for improved health by losing weight and getting my diabetes under control. My wish for someone else is not for anyone specifically, but I wish in 2009 we, as a country, can get our priorities straight and get ourselves back on track.
5. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed? In my bedroom with Wayne. We were probably in 8th grade or so, and I remember cause it's the first time I actually really kissed a guy, and the first time I Frenched kissed anyone.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are your's for 2009? I generally don't, no reason to not follow through and then get disappointed. But this year, I think I'll work on losing weight, trying to suffer fools with more patience, and keeping up with posting to my purple blog.

POLT Listening to "We Got The Beat" by the Go-Go's

You missed? How the hell does someone miss an aircraft carrier? - Firehawk, WWIII#1

1 comment:

Ray Avito said...

#5 was an abrupt left turn! The un-updated purple blog was still an interesting stop due to that porch fellow...

I'm happy to see that you scored your 2008 highly!