Thursday, December 11, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 144)...

Once more it's time for...

There's a blog I LOVE called Puntabulous. If you don't visit there now, you really should start going! One of his reoccuring characters is Evil Bunny. And here is a photo of me, wearing my Evil Bunny boxers!


They're a smidge too small so I had to cover up Lil Polt to ensure that he didn't pop out for a visit and that the Palace could remain an non-X-Rated blog.

To see what others posted, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Concerto For 2 Oboes In D Minor" By Vivaldi

Anyone who isn't dead or from another plane of existence would do well to cover their ears, right...about...not. - Metatron, Dogma

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sexy Polt..... have to hold your junk for the photo.

Onanite

Jennybean said...

keep it all under control...lol!

Craig said...

Oh baby! ;-)

BOSSY said...

Oh no you dih'int.

~d said...

Heey Angel!
Been a few months!!
You are too damn precious for words!!
HHNT!
xx

Bunny said...

Evil Bunny - I love it! Yeah, probably best Lil Polt didn't make an appearance. Of course, we all knew it would take both hands to keep not-so-Lil Polt covered up!!

lime said...

lol2 evil bunny and the shorts being too small. if they had pockets you could pull out for ears you could play "kiss the bunny." but yeah, that would foul up the rating around here too.

Ms. Lily said...

Oh no need to cover up ;) Love the bunny!
HHNT!!!

JW said...

ANYTHING can be improved by Evil Bunny!

Thanks for maintaining your modesty though ;)

Happy HNT, sir!

MarcelloNYC said...

HHNT! I will check that blog out!

Ray Avito said...

I'm having leg envy...nice stems! I checked out Puntabulous and I LOVE their photos. "Borg Queen: Scarier Than This Queen?" is classic!

Anonymous said...

Ray Avito beat me to it, so I'll have to say "nice gams".

Anonymous said...

I need those for my collection!