Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm still alive, alive and kicking....

Yeah, I'm still alive and kicking. I know I haven't posted since Thursday night, but I've been extremely busy these last few days. In that last 38 hours, I've slept 5 and a half and been home only 7 hours total, so that's why I've not posted. But I've done quite a bit, and have several things I need to post about...with photos. All that's coming up, starting tomorrow. And since I'm off now until Friday morning, I have plenty of time available to catch things up.

Be back soon.

POLT Listening to the Ravens-Cowboys games

Is that a dagger or a crucifix I see? - Peter Gabriel, Blood Of Eden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good we were worried about you......

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I should have emailed you.

Anyhow, hope some of that lack of sleep was due to having a little fun for yourself, if you know what I mean.