Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man....

I just tonight finished watching the last episodes of Dr. Who Season 2. The final two episodes are the first introduction of Torchwood, the London branch. It's not shown in the Torchwood series, but one episode is all about the outcome of the Cybermen attack on Torchwood.

At any rate, just let me say that I understand where Ianto gets his look. I believe he worked at that Torchwood branch, and I can say there's two guys that work there in the episode named Gareth and Matt, both younger, quite attractive, and they're wearing dark pinstriped suits with stylish shirts and colorful ties....just like Ianto.

It was never mentioned in either series, but I'm pretty sure the head of Human Resources for the London branch of Torchwood was a gay man. How else could all these same type of guys gotten jobs there?


And really who can blame him? I mean, if I was in charge of hiring people, I'd do my best to make sure they looked like Ianto.

POLT Listening to "Behold! The Night Mare" by Smashing Pumpkins

As long as they've got sidewalks, you've got a job. - Footlight Parade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I watched Dr. Who for the first time last Friday. And who should pop up in a large part of the episode? Gwen, Capt. Jack and Ianto. No idea what season it is, it was the season finale of something with planets in the sky and all the companions coming back. I'm clueless but I was practically giggling aloud with delight when I saw the Torchwood gang. It was a perfect night to watch.