Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 121)...

TMI Tuesday
1. What is the greatest age difference between between and a SO? Older or younger? Okay, I'm gonna assume you mean between me and a SO…well, Freddie was 18 when I was 38, so that’s 20 years exactly. Older than me I think was about a 15 year difference, I was 22, he was 37.
2. What is the greatest age difference between between and any sexual partner? Older or younger? Again, asuming this invovles me directly, the older guy wasn’t really a SO, more of a fuckbuddy, so I’ll go with him. And in the threesome I had with Freddie and a friend, the friend was 19 (as was Freddie at the time) and I was 39, so I’ll go with 20 years younger, twice.
3. Have you started your holiday shopping? Is it done? Yeah, started, mostly done…almost all I think. Still need to do some wrapping.
4. What are the chances there will be a "naughty" present under the tree this year (either from you or for you)? None. I don’t have anyone to be naughty with this holiday. In 2006, when I was with Freddie, there was naughty gifts from me AND for me.
5. What is your favorite holiday song? Santa Baby, sung by the one and only Miss Eartha Kitt. Her purring version even stirs the loins of this gay man.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you have a preferred time of day to have sex? If so, why? Yeah, anytime I’m honry. As for a specific time, just whenever the horniness occurs.

POLT

3 comments:

Kittie Kate said...

I have that song Santa Baby. It's a good one.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt is the best. All followers pale in comparison.

Bunny said...

LOL @ "whenever the horniness occurs."

:-)