Tuesday, December 09, 2008

TMI Tuesdays

1. Do you consider sexy underthings a present for you or your partner? Well yeah. When we were dating, I bought Freddie a few pairs of sexy undies, as well as a pair of edible undies. We never got around to eating the edible ones, cause when he tried them on, we just ended up laughing ourselves silly over the whole thing.
2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Have you best relationship(s) been with your type or when you have gone against it? Young, smooth, lean, those three words epitomize my type. My relationships have been with varies different guys, only a few of which met my type specifically. And whether the relationship works or not, really has nothing to do with them being my type or not.
3. What is on your Santa list this year? Laptop. Already ordered it. Other than that, not much at all.
4. Generally speaking, who has historically had a higher libido, you or your partner(s)? Usually me. Although with Freddie being just 18-19 when we were together, his outpaced mine by quite a distance. And that’s really saying something considering what a horndog I am.
5. The unsculptured female bush seems to have passed from fashion. What about men, do you think they need to trim and shave "down there"? I hate going there and finding a jungle a have to hack my way through with a machete. I think men do need to trim at least. Whether they shave or not is no big deal to me. Although, if you’ve got a hairy body (chest and stomach) and don’t want to shave those, it just looks strange to then shave down below. It’s like being a room where the carpet doesn’t reach one of the walls and with the bare floor showing. Just doesn’t look right.
Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)? Asian twinkies with hairthings; Mama Polt’s home cooking; kissing for hours; bedsheets fresh from the dryer; toe-curling mind-numbing wake-the-neighbors screaming orgasms; and getting to sleep in on a cold morning.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of hair, sometimes I like a nice hairy guy, sometimes I don't.

Being of the wolfish variety myself probably has some bearing on that.

Ray Avito said...

Edible underwear confuses me. I don't know what kind of fabric or material it must be made out of to be edible...I always imagine something like matted cotton candy.

I don't know, I have a feeling you were probably able to keep pace with the 19 year old...