Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gonna have a christmas party, we're gonna...

Leaving ALCMDPP's house, I drove about five minutes to my friend Michelle's house. She was having her annual Christmas Party/Birthday Party for her son Jeremy that night. Lots of things happened that night. I had my first taste of absinthe, I had my cheek licked by a sexy shirtless young man, I met a really cool girl named Christa, I reconnected with the charming Konrad (who went with us to gay pride this year), only had two glasses of wine, tried to spell dirty words with the letters in Happy Birthday (only came up with bap, which is British for boobs...it's the best we could do), found out just how cool Maria the Republican is, re-met several people I had previously met at previous parties, did not get drunk or puke, played with two dogs, was the meat in a sandwich with two girls, got to grind face to face with a cute guy, and just had a wonderful, interesting, fun evening hanging out with everyone there.

Perhaps, though, photos will help illustrate what I'm talking about.

Firstly, we have a photo of the lean, cute, birthday boy, Jeremy. Early in the evening, I joked with Michelle, her mother, and their friend Celeste about Jeremy talking his shirt off...little did I know what the evening held.



This is Josie, Michelle's dog.



This is Spike, Michelle's parent's dog. Don't you think they should swap names? Doesn't Spike look like a Josie and Josie look like a Spike?



Jeremy again, looking at his candles. They each had a different letter spelling out Happy Birthday. And Jeremy didn't have a cake, he had a cookie bar thingee made of graham crackers, coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch ships, caramel, and I forget what else is in it, but it is really good. And those candles are what we tried to spell dirty words with.



This is the cool new girl Krista, the charming Konrad, and Michelle...making a point with her middle finger.



A closeup of the lovely Konrad...now with longer shaggier hair and scraggley almost-beard.



This is the ass of Rich (Michelle's brother and Cara's boyfriend). Surprisingly, I don't have a photo of Rich's face, but he's wearing a big fuzzy Grizzley Adams beard now, which covers up the cuteness of his face, so it's not great loss anyway.



Konrad, sitting next to me. This where he spent the majority of the night, and he and I talked almost exclusively to each other. His accent, his hair, his sense of humor...it was great.



Michelle took a photo of us a bit later: Cara, Krista, me and Konrad (my arm around him, his arm on my knee, naturally).



Konrad holding the only real, albeit only sorta-kinda and British no less, dirty word we could make: bap.



Eventually, Jeremy, I think maybe beause he was hot, took of his shirt. *SWOON* I mentioned something to Michelle about taking my camera and getting a photo of him shirtless for me. So she tried to be subtle and took photos of him and his friends. The bald guy is Rusty, one of his friend that I know, who's cute as well. The two guys on the end I have no idea who they are, but both of them were rather cute in their own way.



Jeremy taken between two blonde chicks...that somehow got cropped out. This and a number of photos were blurry, but that's the fault of the camera, not Michelle.



Jeremy and Rusty.



Jeremy and another blonde chick who somehow got almost all cropped out.



Jeremy, Rusty in the background, and some guy who's kinda obnoxious and I don't really like. I'm glad he had a stupid smile for this photo.



After looking at these, I commented on how they were blurry, but it was all good. Well, Maria, who was at our election night party, and who just happens to be a Republican, said she'd take care of it for me, grabbed the camera, and essentially went to Jeremy and told him to pose sexy like. And he did. And this is the result.

It's also, incidentally, the new background on my computer.


I don't know exactly what was said, or who said it, but someone must have told Jeremy how I was talking about him, and the next thing I knew, he's walking across the kitchen, coming around the table, sitting on my knee, throwing his arm around me and then, I thought kissing me. Actually, as you can see, he was licking me.



And then someone, whomever had my camera, took another photo of us. And just as I told Krista as she sat next to me, "Wow...Jeremy makes me moist."



And then Michelle said, "Hey, how about Polt, Jeremy and Konrad together?!?!?!"



Yeah, how about that inDEED...like I haven't had dreams and fantasies about just such a thing. And hey, why not take TWO photos of us together, eh?

This is the last of the photos...but really, is there any other way the evening could have improved...without someone losing more clothes?

I kept saying all night, that I couldn't really drink too much, nor stay too long, because I had to get up at 6:00am to get to work on Saturday, and I'd been on the go since 9:00 that morning. And I didn't drink much, but I didn't leave the party until 12:20 am. I gave lots of hugs on the way out (Jeremy and I grinded together a bit as we hugged and said goodbye), and thanked several people, and then made it home and into bed and I think I was asleep by 1:00am.

And more on the next day in a forthcoming post...

POLT Listening to the Panthers - Giants football game

Oh I am so sorry, silly American cat-boy! My braincase is quite indestructable! Heh, heh. -Himler, JSA Classified #31

4 comments:

Stephen R. said...

I want to go to all of the Christmas parties you go to! DAMN!!!! You lucky man!!!!

If it wasn't me that Jeremy was hugging up on all shirtless and hot like that, I'm so happy that it was you!!!

Happy holidays!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fun time, and with half naked boys too you lucky dog.

Oh BTW tell Conrad if he ever wants to visit the west coast, he is more than welcome at my house. :)

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Polt you're a dirty old man but I like your taste! Konrad seems, um, a little I don't know, comfie with you. How cool is that.

hoteltuesday said...

That Jeremy is quite attractive. Too bad he's holding a beer :P