Saturday, December 13, 2008

Goodnight, but not goodbye...

Who in THE hell ever thought this was a good idea? Bea Arthur, as the bartender in the cantina on Tatooine from the Star Wars Holiday Special?



God, there were some good drugs in the 70's, eh?

Butcha know, this is what I ultimately aspire to be: the owner/bartender of a dive bar wherein I dole out cheap waterdowned beer and belt out showtunes, off key, in a grey wig with a yard long rattail while wearing an off the shoulder gown. The stuff dreams are made of!

POLT Listening to "Dreamer" by Livin' Joy

"Eric, did you say the F-word?" "....what, Jew?" - Cartmen, South Park

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Uncle Polt, the video was just bizarre but your comments at the end made me bust out laughing.

Ray Avito said...

They left with her complete beer mug inventory! I'm keep telling myself "This was in the context of a TV special" but no, that was just extraño...