Monday, December 15, 2008

A christmas tree with lights turned low...

Okay so over the weekend I finally got the tree up. It's my rainbow tree: rainbow star, rainbow tinsel, glass rainbow balls, rainbow skirt. I hade a string of white lights, but they didn't work. So I bought a string of white and a string of rainbow. I wasn't sure what to go with, cause there's a fine line between classy and tacky, and I thought perhaps the rainbow lights would be just a smidge too much, ya know? But Ghostie was over and he said to go all out, which I did, so I put the rainbow lights on. Here is the tree with the flash, and one without the flash to get the full effect of the lights.




When I was finished, Ghostie said that my tree was so flaming gay that he was surprised it didn't spontaneously combust. I knew he only said it cause he was jealous he didn't have a tree like that.

POLT Listening to the Browns-Eagles football game Oil: 44.71 (-1.87); Gas: 1.63 (-.01)

I ain't going to no ceremony where some Catholic priest sprinkles incest all over everybody! - Archie Bunker, All In The Family

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Gorgeous! It doesn't scream "GAY!" to me, it's just colorful. Not that screaming "GAY!" would be a bad thing, it just doesn't say that to me.