Thursday, December 25, 2008

On christmas day, a young gentleman came...

My Christmas Day, by Polt.

Got up early (by my standards) about 8:00. Had breakfast. Got online for a bit. Showered, shaved, gathered up some clothes and mom's gifts and went to her house. Threw the laundry in, then exchanged gifts with mom. Got a fire extinguisher (which I already know about), the annual Star Trek trek ornament, a Superman ornamant, a Patsy Cline CD (LOVE her), and a check for some money for my laptop. How sweet.

Read the paper, read a book, ate lunch with mom and grandma. Watched Ice Age 2 with both of them as well. Finished the laundry. Came home and watched the last three episodes of Series 4 of Doctor Who and was freaking blown away! May or may not have shed a few tears at the end, both tears of joy and sadness. Got back online for a bit. Took a half hour walk. Stopped by mom's to pick up leftovers. Came home and ate leftover turkey sandwich (yummy!). Read some, got online here.

Going to bed soon as I've got to get up about 6:00 to get to Target for next year's Christmas cards (half off!) and then to work by 8:00. Crazy, I know, but I've NEVER been out early the day after Christmas, and since I've got to go to work anyway, why not experience it, I figure. Let you know how stupid of an idea it was tomorrow.

Hope your Christmas day was equally fun, filling and relaxing!

POLT Listening to "O Holy Night" by Luciano Pavarotti

There's one kind of love that lasts and that's unrequited love. That lasts forever. - Shadows And Fog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The end of series 4 was such a gut wrencher! I knew it was coming, but the way it happened still was tough.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope it isn't too crazy.

Ray Avito said...

Nice to see you weren't crushed to death in a mad shopping frenzy. I'm tasting turkey sandwich!!

Anonymous said...

D'oh! *I* got you that Superman ornament too! Drat. Okay, plan B...

Polt said...

Well there's nothing to say I can't have TWO Superman ornaments, now is there? :)

HUGS...