Saturday, October 14, 2006

And my boxer shorts, I rock ice burg sports...

So, Freddie came down this weekend...first time for three weekends (yead, the withdrawl sucked). IN addition, we, and Ghostie the Dead Boy Wonder as well, have been invited to a party this evening that we'll be attending. So these two things together means that I'm not going to be posting too much today.

By means of making it up to you guys, I give you the following:



Yeah, 6 hot guys in wet boxer shorts (although one is wearing wet pants, and another you really can't see that well, but you get my point). I trust that more than makes up for a real type of post thingee.

POLT = listening to "Galang" by Mia (on Freddie's computer)

Bring down the government, they don't, they don't speak for us. - Radiohead, No Surprises

2 comments:

Ryan said...

boys in wet undies ummm yeah hot!

Doug said...

What's up with the guy on the right? He's telling someone that he found it?