Thursday, October 05, 2006

Too much information for my head (Part 9)....

Yeah, I know, this is TMITuesdays, but I'm doing it on Thursday...I think we'll all live through it.

1. Have you used put anything edible on your partner's body, and then eaten it? Whipped Cream, chocolate sauce, and does champagne count?
2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination? Well, considering I'm a gay man who was 33 when I had my first AIDS test and had been sexually active with other guys for 17 years, yeah, I think it was a reasonable suspicion. Thankfully, it was then, and is still now, negative!
3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation? Yes, quite frequently. Not always, but frequently.
4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car? A car being driven by someone not engaged in the sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation? First question, yes, as both the driver recieving and the passenger giving. And to the second question, no, not yet. Lots of kissing and touching of places, but not of the three mentioned.
5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry? Yeah...just a few weekends ago actually. >blush<
Bonus (as in optional): Fill in the blank: _____ is sexy; _____ is sexier. Kissing is sexy, but caressing is sexier.

POLT = listening to "Get The Message" by Electronic

She's dumb as a crayon. Even her mother says so. - Harold, Freaks & Geeks

2 comments:

Ryan said...

cool q&a i should try this sometime!

The Persian said...

I couldn't make a go of this weeks TMI, was kind of well not my thing.

Glad you did tho, very interesting!


*hugs*