Monday, October 16, 2006

Want you back for the weekend, not back for a day...

As I mentioned earlier, Freddie came down this weekend. It's been three weekends ago that he was last down, and it was great to see him again. but now, he's gone. When he left, I left with him to do laundry (God I HATE laundry! I can never keep up with it. BUt that's for another post), and when I returned back to the apartment and it feels...empty. Quiet. Missing something. And it is. And because of this, my mood (on the left in my sidebar) is melancoly.

Yeah, if anyone else said this, I'd roll my eyes, or sigh with bemusement. Possbily even make fun of them. But now, with me...well, it's true. I miss the lil guy.

I'm just hanging onto the memories of the weekend. He got here Friday night, and we spent that together getting...re-aquinted. After I got off work on Saturday, we hung out here for a bit, until Ghostie arrived. He then drove us to Bob N Becky's, where they were having a small party. Of course Bob and Becky were there, but so were Jessica and Michael (who got married in September and I posted photos of the wedding), they brought thier baby Wyatt. Jessica's hunky brother Justin was there too. And there were two other friends of Bob's, who I was introduced to, but didn't really interact with. ANd I had a grand time! Got to talk to Becky AND Jessica quite a bit, sat by the fire they had burning outside (it was a bit chilly...actually, it was downright cold!), had a beer and some greta food, just a fun time.

Sunday morning Freddie and I got up and were out of hte house by 800am (yeah, eight o'clock in the freakin AM, on a SUNDAY!), which wasn't easy for me to do, but we had to cause we were going to the National Zoo in DC and we had to leave early. We got the zoo about 1000am, and were there until almost 200pm, but we did manage to see everything. And that was a LOT of walking. And it involved hills, some pretty steep, and stuff, but we did it. Even thuogh my lower back was killing me when we were done, we still did it. BUt again, we had a good time there. Zoo's never were terribly interesting to me, but they are what Freddie is majoring in in college, and going with him, yeah, it's not only interesting, I enjoy myself too.

After the zoo, we rode the Metro to DuPont Circle, DC's gay-borhood. It was Freddie's first time there. We visited Lambda Rising, and the Leather Rack (heh, ehehehe), and walked over to 17th street as well and just walked the area. Again, a fun time was had.

We got back into HAgerstown and decided to eat at the Ruby Tuesdays there, after which we came home and spent the night on the couch, watching tv and cuddling. What could POSSIBLY be more fun? And then, this morning, we got up late, and went through McDonald's drive thru for lunch, but ate it at the local park, sitting on a bench, kidna like a picnic...but without the checkered tablecloth to sit on. WE did have the ants though.

Naturally I had my camera with me, and have pictures...but I still have photos from the 1st zoo and the 2nd wedding we went to and have not posted them yet. We'll see if I can get my butt in gear on all these.

Over the weekend at one point, Freddie made the comment, "We go on such fun dates." And we both laughed. But as I thought about it, I realized he was telling the truth. I always just considered what we do as "hanging out" just like I do with all my friends. But since it's he and I, and since we're dating, it's true that they're dates. I know this may sound silly, but I never really considered us to be dating. In my other relationships, there was very little dating. It was like, I met them, we fucked, and then decided to get together again, on a semi-regular basis, to fuck again. Oh, and occasionally, we'd see a movie, or get something to eat, or what have you.

But it's different with Freddie. And that's why I brought the dating comment up. It is dating, and not just something we do between fucks. And it means more. Because Freddie means more. Yeah, I didn't intend on getting all sappy and gooey and stuff, and I can blame it on my emotional melancloy state, but I'm gonna say it, probably here for the first time, although not the first time to him, but I love Freddie.

I love Freddie.

I wrote it alone because I didn't want it obscured in some paragraph. Now, stop snickering and rolling your eyes. Or keep doing it, I don't care. Cause either way, I still love Freddie. And he loves me.

heheheh......(goofy, giddy smile on my face) now I'm not feeling so melancoly anymore.

POLT = listening to "More Human Than Human" by White Zombie

I can't stop the killing. It's like potato chips and masturbation, I just can't stop. - MadTV

4 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and I understand that empty feeling. After we had been together for a few years Mr SD moved interstate for 3 years and I only saw him every second weekend - the days when he left were pretty hard.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

No eye rolling only wonderful thoughts. You love Freddie! Yeah, our Polt is growing up. You think about him when he's their and miss him when he's gone. Yep! That's love.

m_o_o_nspells said...

Awwwww...that is so wonderful. he sounds like a great guy and I'm glad you guys are doing so well.
Keep having fun!
*hugs*

Doug said...

That's awesome! no eye rolling here, either. :)