Thursday, October 12, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part 28)...

Once more, it's that time of the week, kids! It's...



This week, Uncle Polt did something daring. I actually GOT naked for the photo. No, no, no, stay with me here, you'll be fine. I naturally did not show my naughty bits, but nonetheless, I assure you I'm naked. Also, I took an extreme risk and actually used my camera in the shower, so that's why the photo's not terribly clear, it was a tad bit foggy (I do love me a hot shower). I had just got the shampoo all through my hair and over my head, when I decided to take the photo. And without further ado, here it is!



Yeah, try not to be overwhelmed. But hey, just remember, I'm nekkid in the photo! whoo-hoo! (oh and if I look a bit more...disorientated than usual, I'll blame it on the shampoo and water in my eyes.)

If you wanna view other participants in the madness we call Half-Nekkid Thursdays, just click on the box in my sidebar.

POLT = listening to "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado

There really is a light at the end of the tunnel. Let's just hope it's not an oncoming train. - Oracle, Detective Comics #739

11 comments:

Regal said...

nice photo - nice eyes - HHNT

Sexy Duet said...

Ah, nothing better than a hot shower and freshly washed hair. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

I like the shower picture but maybe next time we could see the nozzle?

Suze said...

Great shot but when I clicked the image...no naughty shot!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Blondage said...

I loved the foggy effect.

Damn you've got some gorgeous blue eyes!

Happy HNT Polt. :)

Ag said...

A nice hot shower is great however add a friend and its evern better

HHNT

3.14 said...

so steamy and clean looking!
nice hhnt

Schadeboy said...

I look like a bobblehead? A bobblehead? Well, you got shampoo on your head.

wait...

...you intended that.

Nevermind.

Happy HNT.

The Persian said...

Wow look at those beautiful eyes! *melts*

It's a hot as hell pic whether or not we can see your bum (which we would very much like to see, but we can wait a week.. hehe).

Hugs and Happy HNT buddy :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, so very cute! You look so innocent ;).

Happy belated HNT!

Bloooog said...

Site is RIGGED one of my words was Polt haha