Tuesday, October 24, 2006

She wants to party, she wants to get down...

Okay, so the night before Freddie and I went to the National Zoo, we went to a party a friend of mine threw. It was at Bob N Becky's house. We went with Ghostie. Also there were Jessica and Micheal (who's wedding we all attended Labor Day weekend, and the photos were posted here to prove it), and thier infant Wyatt. Jessica's hot brother Justin was there, and unfortunately, he was not shirtless even once during the evening. There were also two people there I didn't know.

Freddie and I were together the whole night, naturally, cause he didn't really know anyone that well there. But we talked with Jessica and Becky. (oh and Becky had put out a very nice spread as well). I wanted to hold Wyatt, as I LOVE children, but he cried everytime I tried. Jessica said he does the same thing with her father, maybe it's facial hair that bothers him.

We all a pleasant time talking and catching up. We sat in front of a small fire they had set up, that we pretty pleasant. I also noticed that Jessica gave me a hug and kiss hello, like she always does, but she did the same for Freddie. And Becky gave us both a big hug. Michael shook both our hands. Justin shook my hand and gave me that "straight guy taping shoulders" kind of hug. I think he did the same to Freddie. I just LOVE how my friend have accepted him. (And not just them! Ag, Ghostie, Garver, Troy, hell, even my parents. everyone who meets Freddie just LOVES him. But I think that says more about him than them.)

As the night wound down and we prepared to leave, we encountered Becky's cat. I don't know the she-beast's name, but if there was ever proof that cat's are the Spawn Of Satan, she was it. Just talking to her, trying to pet her, she hissed, feriously. And swatted her paws at people. If she had been declawed, Ghosties would be missing several strips of flesh ont he back of his hand. Evil, evil, EVIL cat! Becky and Bob have a dog, Mackenzie, who is the sweetest, funniest animal you'd ever want to know. And then there's the other pet, the demonseed....cats...evil, I tell you EVIL!

But all in all (despite the cat) we had a fun time just catching up and talking. And naturally,I have photos:


This is Ghostie in his SUV (vegan driving a car with leather seats...but that's for another post) driving us up there.












Freddie in the backseat. I just held the camera over my head and snapped the photo. God, he is SO gay sometimes...but I love him anyways.












This is the lovely Jessica and lil Wyatt.














And this is Jessica and Wyatt again, but with Michael in the photo. If you can see, Wyatt's wearing brown bib overalls, and is just THE cutest thing you've ever seen. Michael, if you can tell, is wearing a...papoose? A baby carrier that straps the kid in on your chest. Wyatt was a little fussy and he was gonna carry Wyatt that way, but he calmed down. Although later, and for a good portion of the night, Michael did carry him in the papoose. Even outside, when they had a little cap on Wyatt....cute, SO cute!




Freddie and I got some time alone in the basement. I had time to snap this photo of cheesy smiles.












This is the Feline From Hell, in full hissing mode. And loot, what non-demonic creature has a green eye AND a yellow eye!!!!












Mephisto's Minion, the cat, still hissing. Still with two different colored eyes. You can pratically SMELL the brimstone, can't ya?












But to counter all the evil, in angelic Becky, in this photo, taken a bit too close while she's smiling a bit too much. Still, she's an angel!











And those were the photos.

POLT - listening to "Hit That" by The Offspring

Nothing gets a person voted out of office faster than the truth. - Tim Rowland, Dec 7, 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, love the cat. I used to have one just like that. He would pretend to be friendly to strangers and then when they got close enough to pet him he would give them a good hard bite which often drew blood.
Freddie often acts Gay, aren't you so glad he is? Of course everyone likes him, he's an angel sent from heaven to light up your life. Don't ever let him go.