Sunday, October 22, 2006

No need for heroics I just want you to show it...

As you may, or may not, know, I am enthralled with the new show "Heroes". IT's got great charaters, superpowers, mystery, and it's done like a comic book: don't reveal everything at once, and end each episode with a shocking cliffhanger. IT's just the way a TV show about super heroes SHOULD be done.



At any rate, last week, because of my own stupidity, I forgot it was on and missed it. This of course pissed me off. BUt I found out during the week from a friend (thank you Olivia!) that they replay the episodes on SciFi Friday nights. BUt when I checked online at 7:50 to make sure it was on at 8:00, I found out it was on at 7:00! DAMN! I thought I'd just have to miss this episode and try to catch up this Monday.

And then, this evening, as I was flipping through the channels, what do I find? A HEROES Marathon! Oh happy day! And I got to see the episode I missed.

Damn, the younger brother is HOTT...and we saw him without a shirt. Issac and the Indian dude are both pretty hot too, what with thier longish hair (I love me a man with a hairthing!).

Loving the storyline too! Got me wondering about a lot of things, and wanting to come back and watch other episodes. Freddie watched just this one, and he's hooked. I just hope the ending is worth all the buildup, and that they don't chicken out or do something real stupid.

POLT = listening to "Weirdo" by The Charlatans UK

He had a freak accident. We were playing touch football and he...fell off the roof. - Tim, Outside Providence

No comments: