Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nappy hairy chest, look it's Austin Powers....

In this week's Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos segment, The Persian (luv ya, Jim) commented about me posting some guys with hair on thier chests.

Surprisingly, The Persian himself didn't offer to have a photo of himself posted. Nonetheless, let it never be said that I am not sensitive to the wants of my readers, that I ignore thier requests, that I pay no attention to thier needs. So i give you (and you, specifically, Persian) the following:







There ya go. Enjoy. (oh, and Persian, should you wish to contribute one of your own, well, I'd not hesitate to add it. I'm just sayin...)

POLT = listening to "Feel Good Inc" by The Gorillaz

So did they give you a name to go with all those rippling pectorals? - Meg, Hercules

1 comment:

Sexy Duet said...

Oh I love a man with a hairy chest. One of the first things that attracted me to Mr SD. Thanks for the eye candy.

Ms SD