Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Too much information for my mind (Part 11)...

And like every week, I got these from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1. What is your worst habit? Biting my nails. No, procrastination!
2. Does size matter? Well, not really. I mean, I don't want something I can't fit in my mouth, and I dont want something that bounces around off the insides of my cheeks, but other than that, no it doesn't matter.
3. How many orgasms have you had in one night? When I was like 16, I think I went 10 times in a 12 hour period, even though the last few were dry. But then hell I WAS 16, and everyone was with the same person...myself.
4. Is sex better with the lights on or off? Unless he's really unattractive, I want sex with the lights on. I want to watch what he's doing.
5. How many sexual partners have you had? Oh...my...God. I have absolutely NO idea. Let's just say this year so far, I've had about 25...and that's NOTHING compared to what I had yearly 20 years ago.
Bonus (as in optional): Would you be unfaithful if you knew your guy/girl would never find out? Well, probably, but honestly, I'd probably just tell him about it. He loves hearing about that kinda stuff.

POLT = listening to "Becuase The Night" by 10,000 Maniacs

In Falls, North Carolina, in 1957, we had just one way of "coming out". It was called 'getting caught'. - Allan Gurganus

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

We seem to share two bad habits, maybe we should form a support group :p
Happy TMI!

Ms SD

Doug said...

I like the bonus answer. :)