Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Too much information for my head (Part 13)...

as always, these come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Well, usually, I'm a talker. Now if I don't know the people I'm talking to, then I'm more of a listener. But I usually try to FIND someone to talk with so I can BE the talker.
2. Do you take compliments well? Nah, I usually laugh them off.
3. Are you judgmental? I try to be open minded in most situations. I think I can be judgemental though, espeically with people i know, and if they disappoint me.
4. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I LOVE to be pursued, although usually, I'm the pursurer.
5. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Usually the present. I'm really all about the moment, or what I'm going to be doing next. I don't plan much, nor do I ruminate over the past much.
Bonus (as in optional): Who do you hate? An ex-friend of mine, for disregarding my feelings and dating a girl less than a week after she dumped me. I will NEVER forgive him for that. Not so much for dating the girl, but for so totally disregarding me and my feelings.
Bonus Bonus (it too is optional): Use three words to describe yourself Fat, fun, frisky!

POLT = listening to "Snakedriver" by The Jesus & Mary Chain

Why do you have powertools in your bathroom, dude? - Kyan, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

1 comment:

Sexy Duet said...

Great answers, Happy TMI Tuesday!

Ms SD