Wednesday, October 18, 2006

From Pearl Jam, and Jeff too....

So, Jeffrey's the winner of Project Runway. Hmm. I still hate him, seriously. But, much to my own surprise, I liked his collection best. I didn't like some individual pieces, the asymetrical aspect of some of them bothered me, but I could see each outfit progressing to the next. The theme was carried out throughout, and merged well one dress to the next.

I too, was seriously unimpressed with Michael's collection. Big disappointment. Uli's I didn't see any kind of consistancy between the garments either, they seemed all over the place. And while Laura's DID look elegant and such, and I liked more of her individual pieces, once again I didn't catch any kind of overriding theme.

Jeffrey. Ugh. Liked the work, hate the man. But frankly, based upon what I saw tonight, I can live with it.

POLT = listening to "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado

This trial is a travesty! It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham! - Woody Allen, Bananas

1 comment:

The Persian said...

I wish I still got Bravo. :(