Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Too much information for my mind (Part 10)...

I got this, like every week, from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Christina Whore-guliera. Without a doubt. Ugh.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? I'd love to say something fun, exciting and exotic, but honestly, it's going for bills.
3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? The height of the Roman Empire. Just to see it, and experience it. I've seen the ruins, but to see it all up and alive...wow. Oh, and the orgies too.
4. What is your favorite curse word? Shit. Although "Oh fuck me stupid!" enjoys frequent usage when I screw up.
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice? I'm tempted to go with my old faves of Orlando Bloom, or Leonardo DiCaprio, or Ryan Phillipe, BUT I think I'm gonna say Hayden Christensen. Just cause, depending on how skilled he is, I'd actually find out if he's gay or not. And since I think he is, he outta be VERY skilled...
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? Oh telepathy, without a doubt! being able to read other people's minds, find out who's lying to you, what they really think, oh that would be just awesome! Either than or the power to make anyone have sex with me that I wanted. That one would be pretty cool too.

POLT = listening to "Fashion" by David Bowie

"Native Americans worshiped turtles, wolves and other small woodland creatures." "It's a good thing we came to our senses and worship a carpenter who died 2000 years ago." - Bart, The Simpsons

3 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Love the second choice of super-power, how cool would that be!

Ms SD

Ryan said...

awesome love #5

The Persian said...

This week's was a good one! I would take Ryan Phillipe over Orlando or Leonardo anyday.

Hope you are doing ok Polty :)