Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We’ll go skinny dipping in the warm moonlight, yeah...

okay, kids, we made it to Toronto safely, and had a blast along the way. However, the hotel does not offer FREE internet access anymore, i have to pay for it. before i left i prepared a post for everyday that I'd be gone. I'm just gonna post them all now, so you'll have them up through tuesday. Wednesday when i get home i'll post then from home. So you can read them all at once, or just day by day, I'll leave that up to you. HUGS and SUCH... POLT



Since I'm galavanting around Toronto, I don't really have time to do a real post, so I'll leave you with this:



4 cute frat boys, skinny dipping. Enjoy.

POLT = listening to "Lemon" by U2

Apathy did not create this country, but it can destroy it. - Cameron Diaz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are hammered. When atraight guys get drunk no telling what they might do. Wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

I must be snookerd to I mean Straight guys.

The Persian said...

why don't I ever get invited to pool/beach parties like that!

:)

Ryan said...

wow the fun!

Polt said...

Guys, I say we just have our own blogger party like that! All of us show up along some lake, get snoockered and go skinny dippin! (Maybe I'll just stay clothed and skinny watch the others...)