Thursday, October 05, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 27)...

Toronto trip information was posted yesterday, if anyone's interested, scroll down....

But now, kids, it's time for



So, as some of you may know, I spent the past week on vacation in Toronto. After eating a meal one evening, Auntie Ag and I took the Rocket (Toronto's Subway) to the Eaton Centre, this huge mall. While there...Mother Nature called. As we all know, one can't ignore her call, so while answering it, I was thinking about a multitude of things, including what I was gonna use for HNT this week. And it just so happened that I had my camera with me, so I give you the following:



And yes, my boxers DO have fortune cookies on them. Don't judge me. Like you've never worn any underclothing that's perhaps a tad bit embarassing if it's plastered all over the Internet.

If you wanna check out other HNT photos, or perhaps join yourself, click on the button in my sidebar!

POLT - listening to "Time Of Your Life" by Paul Oakenfold

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... the fortune cookie boxers are very cute.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

If you had not said Fortune Cookie, I thought they were Pac-Man. You got laid while wearing those? Toronto must be a really great place.

The Persian said...

I thought pacman as well!

nice legs :) Happy HNT!!

you should find my pic this week interesting, or maybe not.

Suze said...

If you had taken a slightly wider angle....

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Ag said...

Now I know why it took so long waiting for you.

HHNT sweetie

m_o_o_nspells said...

Hey sweetie,
I'm so glad you had a great time up here and I'm sorry we didn't get to hook up (platonically, of course!). No maybe about it...next time you're up this way, we ARE getting together because, one way or the other, I WILL be in a better place. Can't wait to see the photographic evidence of your adventures...
And thanks again for your thoughts...they do help, in the only way that someone outside the situation CAN help.
*hugs and stuff*

Stealth said...

LMAO, but I do love your sense of humor.

HHNT!

S said...

Oh man, this is all Os fault, starting this potty shot stuff! LOL...I think the shorts are cute though!
Mr Ratburn has carrot boxers, and he says they are uncomfortable, so he saves em for laundry time.
When I see him in those, I know I have to do the laundry soon or its commando...
Hey.....:D Now thats an idea!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for sparing us the racing stripes.

Fairy Godfather

exile said...

i thought those were pack-man boxers, but they're fortune cookies... i feel so let down...