Sunday, October 29, 2006

As far from God, as angels can fly...

I'm interrupting my watching of the Cowboys attempt to come back against the Panthers to do this, so I hope they appreciate it.

Freddie has this group of friends, they're all girls (he's a cute, sweet fag, of COURSE he's gonna have girls all over him!), and I've been talking to them sometimes when I;m talking to Freddie. One of them, "Howdoyousolveaproblemlike" MARIA!, I've already mentioned below. Well, a bit earlier tonight, when speaking with Freddie I found out that both Sara and Megan were rather unhappy that they didn't have an icon as well. I don't really know much about them, though. As I hear more about them I think I'll be able to choose appropriate icons. Nonetheless, in order to keep the peace with Sara, Megan and Lindsay, I give you the following icon represent all three of them!



This also plays into something we talked about, that they were like Charlie's Angels and I wa Charlie, since they only talk to me on a speaker phone and have never met me. I suppose in this analogy that Freddie would be Bosley, but he's got his own icon already, so whatever.

At any rate, I hope this satisfies them until I can come up with individual icons. This IS okay, isn't it, ladies?

POLT = listening to the football game

It's time for those who talk about family values to start valuing families! - John Kerry, July 29, 2004

No comments: