Friday, June 07, 2013

Dead Or Alive?

Tonight, I've been watching the great, funny classic from the 1990s, "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar".  And it got me thinking, so today we have....

Julie Newmar



Ms. Newmar was born in 1936.  She starred in films and on stage starting in 1953.  She is best known (at least to me) by playing the perfect (until Anne Hathaway's in the latest horrid Batman movie) Catwoman.

So tell me, Julie Newmar, is she....Dead Or Alive?

Note:  Erroneous birthday now corrected.

POLT

5 comments:

stratcat45 said...

Alive?

Anonymous said...

Little issue with the post. If she was born in 1966 and starred in films in 1953 then she time traveled a bit.

But I think she's still alive.

Michelle M. said...

Alive.

Alex said...

Alive I'm thinking

john said...

Alive.

And still fabulous.