Wednesday, June 26, 2013

They have a fight, Triangle wins, Triangle Man....

I SWEAR my life is like a Jerry Springer episode.

Today, I had off work.  (Mom and I were going to finish cleaning my downstairs.  And YES, mom comes down and helps me.  We get it done faster if there's two of us, AND, it actually gets done, as opposed to me trying to do it by myself and just starting at the mess and wishing it was already done.  Dont judge me...)

So anyway, I had off work today.  And I had the afternoon free.  This guy whom I'll call C texted me about getting together this afternoon.  And of course I said yes.

A bit of background on C, I met him online right after I moved into the house, so that would be Fall of 2009-ish.  We fooled around a few times here and a few times at his place in a nearby town, and then I heard nothing from him for months, maybe over a year.  Then out of the blue, he contacts me again, he had moved to a nearby town and I went to his place two or three times and we fooled around there.  So far this year, we've tried to get together, but our schedules never clicked.  And he had mentioned he had gotten married.  I didn't if to a man or a woman.

So anyway, he gets here this afternoon and we're playing around, which includes the bedtimesexxyfun and some periods of cuddling and talking inbetween. And while cuddling, I asked what his spouses name was.  He said John (NOT his real name, but a boy's name nonetheless)..  Okay, so that clears all that up for me.

Then later, I asked if they played together and he said sometimes, and I asked him to describeJohn, which he did, in somewhat general terms.  And then the sex started again.

So a bit later, while he's...doing something....down there, it hits me.  He has described TL!

Now, TL is someone I've not mentioned on here yet. I first met him online back in March of 2011.  We hooked up three times, wanted more, but never got around to getting together.  He told me the first time he was married, I assumed to a woman because he's so, well butch.  And I was okay with that.  It was only on the second time that he told me he had married a man and didn't want me to be under the impression it was a woman.  And the way I remember TL describing his husband is an exact description of C!

I've fucked both of these guys!  Separately!  And they don't know it!

I KNOW!

So I asked C, since they play together, I would be up for a threesome with them, if they were both up for it. His eyes got big and he seemed to be excited and all about the idea.  So i told him bring it up with TL at your leisure and let me know if you guys want to.  It'll be fun, I told him.

Fun.  Yeah.  Wait until they both discover I've already had them both.  I mean, it may be a bit awkward at first, but really I dont think it's going to be a problem.  I mean, we've already all had sex with each other, just not together.  Still, I'm not sure that fun is exactly what it will be.  If it indeed every happens.

A Jerry Springer episode, I swear.

POLT

No comments: