Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My day at the beach, just one day at the beach...

Sunday, my mom and grandmother and I went to my cousin Jaime's mom Becky's birthday party. (Follow me on all that?) Becky's no longer technically my aunt since she's no longer married to my uncle. but she was always a load of fun and I loved hanging out with her, and so did mom. So we went.

Actually, we both think Jaime also planned this cause she wanted us to meet her fiance, Quentin. They're getting married on July 4th, and outside of Jaime's parents, no one from our family has met him yet. And everyone in the family loves Mama Polt and knows she's a saint, so we figured this was also a way for us to meet him without all the the other family around, like at a big gathering or reunion or holiday or something.

Mom and I both liked Quentin. He's polite, and courteous, and does very well with Jaime's two sons, 5 year old Tyreek and almost 3 year old Javion, called Javey (pronouned JV) by everyone. And to be quite honest, considering some of the losers she's been with before, he's a refreshing change. I genuinely like him, and Mama Polt too.

So we had this at Cowan's Gap Park. It's a state park near here, basically a lake that formed between the tops of two mountaintops. They have a beach there, and canoes and paddleboats, and picnic tables, and hiking trails, and camping and it's just a fun place. It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky. And I, being stupid, did not avail myself of any sunscreen, so my forearms, and face and necks and forehead are a burning shade of pink, even two days later.

But this is what it looks like from the beach. First to the right:


Then to the center:


Then to the right:


Beautiful. This is my two cousins with those floaty stick thingees....both way too big, I think, for either of them. They had the most fun hitting each other, and me, with them.


This is Quentin, in the water, watching JV. Both of us, actually, kept an eye on him. Others in our group watched Tyreek. It wasn't an assignment or anything, we both just kinda did it.


And he's pretty hot, too, as you can see.
This is me with Becky near the end of the day. You can possibly see the pinkness of my face.


And there was of course a whole HORDE of eye candy roaming around. Naturally, I took some photos.....


From a distance....


And a closer view. Guess he's trying to improve the tanlines? Nice butt cleavage, though, I have to admit.


From behind and then from the front....and yeah, I think that IS a navel piercing...





























This was two of a group of three, all fine examples of slabs of prime American hunkiness.


Unfortunately, the rainbow unmbrella wasn't theirs, and the three girlfriend further back the beach were...but a boy can dream, can't he?

These guys were RIGHT in front of where I was standing! Once again, back and then front.





















I don't recall there being that much...scenery there the last time I was there. Course, that probably was 25 years ago or so. I'd go back again, just to enjoy the....scenery.

POLT Listening to "Money" by Pink Floyd

"That's what we call old lady stuff." "I call it junk." - Jai, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

You are SO CUTE!!!! And you certainly know how to photograph the... ummm... "surroundings." Looks like you had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

cute guys you shouldave said hi to them all. Looks like you had a good time, that's cool.

Onanite