Saturday, September 06, 2008

You can keep your fancy dress, 'cause to me it don't impress...

Everyone remember this photo from the Republican convention?



See the outfit Cindy McCain has on? The dress, watch, earrings, and necklace together cost around $300,000! The watch itself was $4,500. Remember over the summer when McCain said his shoes were $520? And they have 7, or so, houses?

Yet, despite all this, Obama is the one who's elitist, the snob, the one not in touch with the average American?

Who the hell is trying to kid who???????

POLT Listening to "I Know It's You" by The Crystal Method

"You started without me." "I finished without you, you were late." - B'Ehlanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

3 comments:

lime said...

holy crap! my house, my husband's 13 yr old truck, my 8 yr old minivan, and all our furniture couldn't be sold for $300K!

Anonymous said...

The McCains are definitely the elitist snobs in this case.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Wow..! Impressed with Cindy McCain's life style. She was looking gorgeous in beautiful outfit.