Thursday, September 11, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 126)...

Once more, it's time for...


This past Monday, I went with my mom to do some shopping. One of the last places she wanted to go to was Joanne's Fabrics. She loves to sew. Me, not so much. I went into the store with her and did a circuit of the store, and was done in about 3.5 minutes. Then, with nothing else to see or do, I was bored. She was still looking through the reams of fabric. I told her I was going to go outside and wait for her.

I didn't want to go to the car, due to the heat, so i thought I'd just sit on a bench outside. Much to my surprise, there were not benches. I was tired, and did want to sit down, so by God, that's what I did. I just sat on the walk in front of the strip mall and leaned my back against a column.

As long as she took and if the clothes I had on were a bit more raggedy, I imagine I'd have been accosted by law enforcement. But eventually she did come out of the store. And God bless her, what was the first thing she said to me? "Oh, why didn't you sit on a bench?"

Yeah...gotta love her. Even though she can sometimes be so....blonde, you just gotta love her.

Anyways, at least I made some use of my time sitting there: this is my legs and feet as i rested on there waiting for her.


To see what others put up for HNT, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "The Story Of My Life" by Social Distortion

He was no more than a baby then. Well he seemed broken hearted, something within him. But the moment that I first laid eyes on him all alone, on the edge of seventeen. - Stevie Nicks, Edge Of Seventeen

5 comments:

Vixen said...

You look comfy. :)

happyHNT

LushlyMe said...

Nice... and thank you for the quotation at the top... I will store that away until needed...

Blissfully Wed said...

Perfect. A man who knows how to relax. If folks look at you funny, then they just don't know what they're missing.

lime said...

fun perspective from your ground level perch. wish i could have been in there with your mom. then again i have bolts of fabric still waiting to be turned into something interesting.

Dee said...

I would have sat on the ground too - a bench is nice, if you can find one, though!

xx Dee