Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Coulda been a corner office, country club, suit and tie man...

When I get to be the big boss, and have the corner office will the walls made of windows overlooking the city, this is exactly how I want my office decorated!


And see they'll serve a dual purpose. Not only do they make the office more attractive and pleasant to be in, each one can have a different job. One can get coffee or sodas, one can rub my back after stressful meetings, one can rub my feet after stressful trips to...the copier, one can hold my jacket, one can...fan when it's warm, one can tune and change the volume on the radio, one can....I don't know, take dictation? Who cares what they can do...they don't actually HAVE to do anything but BE there, ya know? Oh, and they must thusly attired...although I personally think they're a bit overdressed. Don't you?

POLT Listening to "She Sells Sanctuary" by The Cult

George W. Bush is the weakest, most out of touch president in modern times. Think Dan Quayle in cowboy boots. - Vic Gold, GOP Consultant and author

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be working at the office across the street with my binoculars out...

Anonymous said...

Ya need one fat old guy to keep them in line for you, please accept my application as such.

Onanite