Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An utterance information, don't mince words (Part 114)...

TMI Tuesdays


1. What is the strangest thing you have ever inserted or seen inserted (in a sexual manner) in person? Well, I’m not aware that I, personally, have inserted anything that wasn’t meant to be inserted into anyone. I have seen, however, on video, a baseball bat being inserted, and a plastic traffic cone. Both were like an auto accident, I didn’t really WANT to look, but I just couldn’t look away. I was more agitated than the guys taking the items. Strange.
2. Have you ever had sex anyone whose name started with a J? Yes. Jim is one of my regular fuckbuddies.
3. Have you ever been outside completely naked? Yes. Went skinny dipping once in a pool.
4. Do you prefer music, tv, or other noise in the background when you have sex? I prefer no other noises, so I can hear the small, barely audible noises my partner makes. I use these to find out what pleases them, so I know to keep doing that. But if there has to something, I’d prefer music, but not too loud.
5. Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes? Some of Freddie’s best oral ministrations took place right after he had chewed an ice cube up into little bits, and hadn’t swallowed them yet.
Bonus: Have you ever been propositioned for group sex? Well, I’m not sure if I was propositioned, exactly, but I’ve participated in group sex once or twice. Does, "Hey, come here, kiss me while I screw this guy getting blown by another guy, and blowing a third guy" count as a proposition?

POLT

You can support the troops, but not the president. - Rep. Tom Delay, on the Kosovo campaign, 2000

2 comments:

Baby said...

AHHHHHH a traffic cone!!!!!!!! Geeezzzzz...lol.... I must agree the quiet is nice during those times to be able to concentrate on the one with you and yourself.. :)

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember Falcon having the traffic cone scene, which I never got to see. I was curious from a logistical point of view. Now the bat I'd be interested in from a perverted point of view.