Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby something's missing tonight, something ain't feeling right...

This morning, I went to the local convenience store, as I usually do. They have a deli there, and I ordered a sausage and egg, toasted English Muffin. I paid and went back to wait for it. I got the sandwich and was on my way to work. I unwrapped it on the way to eat it and found I had an egg and cheese, toasted English Muffin. *SIGH*

For lunch, I didn't like what they were offering at work. So I ended up going to Long John Silver's. I got a combo meal of fish, chicken, shrimp, fired, hush puppies, and cole slaw. When I got back to work to eat it at my desk I found I had everything...but cole slaw. *SIGH*

After work, I stopped by the supermarket to get some groceries. When I got home, the block of cheese that I had wanted wasn't in the bag. *SIGH*

At least the receipt from the market didn't have me being charged for the cheese, so I must have left it somewhere there myself.

Well, perhaps if I ate better, maybe I'd not have so many problems with the food.

POLT Listening to "Countdown With Keith Olbermann"

To chose one's victim, to prepare one's plan minutely, to slake an implacable vengeance and then go to bed...there is nothing sweeter in the world. - Josef Stalin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon you'll have more information in your hands to eat better.

I'm part of that, I'm doing all the database management. In essence there will be a numerical score from 0 to 100 on all food items. The higher the number the more nutritious.

The company I'm working for is called NuVal.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a bad consumer day for you. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Onanite