Thursday, September 25, 2008

The time tonight, while the feelings right, reminisce...

You know that feeling you have, when, you'r chewing gum and you suddenly hear and feel a loud "crunch!"? Yeah, I had that yesterday. I took the gum out and felt around with my tongue and now, one of my fillings isn't feeling the same as it did before. Luckily there's no pain at all. I should go to the dentist now to get this fixed, but....since there's no pain, and since I really don't like the dentist, I'll probably just wait until more of it falls out and it gets painful and then go. Stupid, I know. But that's the way I roll. So, when you read a post on here about me whining about my tooth hurting, you can all say 'I told you so'.

Also, I've had a scratchy throat since tuesday. I've had my sinuses full of junk since last night. And today at work...I just wasn't feeling it. I felt like crap, and my tummy was rumbling. And since i have a big tummy, that's a big problem. So i just left at noon. I stopped by Mama Polt's to get something to eat, then came home, crawled into bed and promptly fell asleep for four hours. I still feel tired though.

And this is kinda weird: when i woke up this morning, I had that 'pins-n-needles' feeling in my right hand. I was sleeping on it, so it didn't bother me...except that it didn't totally go away until about the time I left work. I took all morning for that to totally disapate. that's really a weird weird feeling....

POLT Listening to "That's Not My Name" by The Ting-Tings

"But you're not a girl! And why would a man want to marry a man?" "Security?" - Jack Lemmon, Some Like It Hot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I hate going to the dentist too! Brotherhood!

Hope you don't get a full-blown cold. :-P I just got over one from last weekend.

And the tingly hand may just be poor circulation. If it happens again, though, promise you'll talk to a doctor about it.