Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 115)...

TMI Tuesday


1. What do you feel is the difference between sexy and erotic? I don’t know if these are official definitions, but I think sexy is something that I see, something appealing to me because of the way it looks. Erotic is something that’s appealing because of the way it makes me think.
2. Do you believe there is one right person (i.e. soul mate) for you out there in the world, or that there can be many different potential mates that you could live blissfully with? I don’t know if I’m meant to live blissfully with anyone. I’m kinda happy, most of the time, being a loner. But even so, no, I do not believe there is a ‘soul mate’ out there for everyone. And I think that people that spend all their time looking for one, ultimately, miss out on a lot. Enjoy where you are and what you have, instead of spending your time trying to find someone to be happy with.
3. Do you need to hear "I love you" or similar words on a regular basis from your partner? No, I don’t need to hear it. You can feel love from your partner. It is nice, however, to be told you are loved. Not that you need it, but it is nice to hear.
4. What feeling do you have the most difficulty expressing? I have trouble admitting when I am wrong…is that an emotion?
5. What is worse - physical, mental or cyber cheating? Cyber cheating isn’t really cheating at all, in my mind. Physical sex is just an act, you can have sex with someone but still love your partner. I suppose mental is the worst, if you want to call it that…I’d call that emotional cheating, though.
Bonus (as in optional): The Kinsey scale attempts to describe a person's sexual history or episodes of their sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. Where are you - TODAY - on the scale? The same place I was yesterday and will be tomorrow: about a 5.90. I don’t say 6 total, cause I do find some females attractive and could see me possibly being interested in one….but the VAST majority of my feelings are homosexual.

POLT

I wouldn't put much faith in what our president says. - Wonder Woman, Virtue & Vice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your answers. Seems to be theme goin with #1

Anonymous said...

This is a deep TMI!! I notice that whenever anybody outside of my family says "I love you" it makes me suspicious.

Lolita said...

OK, I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open...

1. When I read your profile, I was like "YAY, a 40 year old MALE SAGI!" I've been dying to find a male sagi (preferably my age range) to find out their mindset as far as relationships, and life in general. To find out if they were as "bad" as I am. Nice, but bad *wink* Actually, I have a male sagi I can compare ... yet I'm friends with his girlfriend. I can explain to her his mindset.. even when he's being a jerk. He IS the male me, and I don't like seeing it. LOL

2. I love your answers! All of them were straight from my mind.

3. ESPECIALLY #4! I'm NEVER wrong! *smile*

Hope you don't mind the long note. I am bookmarking you and plan on returning.

Lolita said...

ryn: In theory, I don't think two Sagis could co-exist in a relationship. The one guy I mentioned above.. well, I spend more time telling the girlfriend to leave him & burn his clothes up (a la Waiting to Exhale), or lock him in the house & turn on the gas. And, trying to convince her he does love her, he's just a jackass.

Then I feel sorry for my own husband wondering if I act like above guy, him, which scares the bejeezus out of me.

So, two of us together... probably mind-blowing sex, but we'd each have to go home afterwards! LMAO

*hides* I'm blunt, have a big mouth, and like to talk... but I can take it as well *smile*