Tuesday, September 16, 2008

About a football jacket and high school ring (Part 2)...

Once more this week, things worked out my way in football, although not as great as last week.



This week, Dallas won against Philadelphia, and it was a HELLuva game! My God, it was just and insanely good game. Everything happened in the game except a safety...and that could have happened as well. I'll be honest, I was doing some cursing and swearing at certain points in the game, but I also did my fair share of cheering and celebrating. Especially at the end. In my mind, these are the two best teams in the league, especially offense-wise. I mean, who else in the league could have matched their offense?

The second good thing this week in football was my pick in the Winner's Pool, the Giants, won. We lost 9 more players this week, so our starting number of 61 is down to 33 remaining after jsut two weeks. That's $610 for the winner...that could in quite handy if I keep predicting well.

The only down spot for me was the Deadskins won. But they're still only 1-1, and hopefully, the latter number will only increase!

The Dallas Cowboys are 2-0

POLT Listening to "Please Don't Stop The Music" by Rihanna

No, Mini-Me, we don't gnaw on our kitty. - Dr. Evil, Austin Powers, The Spy Who Shagged Me


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the Redskins, Chris Cooley caused a major uproar by accidentally posting a very shadowy picture of what appears to be his penis on his blog...